Research shows that behavioural email marketing is a powerful technique to automatically follow-up online customer actions to help increase conversion to sale at a low cost.
Here are some common examples of event-triggered email sequences:
- Welcome sequence for a new subscriber or lead to an email list
- Welcome sequence for new customer (onboarding)
- Reactivation of customers or subscribers who lose engagement
- Abandoned shopping cart follow-up emails
- Shoppers browse or search on a site but don’t buy follow-up
- Time to repurchase or replenishment emails